Pet Photo Contest
January 06, 2017
Lights! Camera! Action! Dust off your camera, set up the lighting and get ready for your pet to become an instant celebrity!
We are looking for 12 photogenic pets (of all kinds!) to be featured in the Toronto Humane Society’s 2018 New Beginnings calendar.
Rules & Guidelines:
- All photos must be 8 x 10 in colour, horizontal layout and contain animals only.
- Only digital pictures will be accepted. Images must be 8” x 10”, 300 ppi resolution and in .jpg format. As a guideline, the minimum file size should be 2.5 MB.
- We will only accept pictures that have not been altered with editing software.
- Printed, Polaroid or copyrighted professional photographs cannot be accepted.
- Photos become property of the Toronto Humane Society. We reserve the right to use them for other fundraising & marketing purposes.
- Photos depicting cats outdoors, inhumane training collars or visibly distressed animals will not be considered.
Contest is open until May 31, 2017.